Learn one of the most ancient methods for enhancing health, well-being, and performance known to humankind! Benefits of tai chi include reduced stress, improved overall health, increased energy, balanced mood, and improved balance, flexibility, and endurance.
This three-part introductory seminar series focuses on three of the most direct ways that tai chi can improve your health and your life: posture, balance, and stress reduction. Attend just one or to all three, and plan to leave with a set of self-improvement tools that you will own for the rest of your life!
If you’ve ever wanted to try tai chi, now is the perfect time!
PART 1: PERFECT POSTURE
- Do you find yourself running out of energy before the end of the day?
- Do you feel chronic and consistent tension or pain in your feet, knees, back, or neck?
- Do you find yourself getting injured in the same places repeatedly from your work, exercise, or recreational activities?
These are all symptoms of having poor postural habits.
Maybe other people tell you that you have bad posture, but you can’t tell why, or maybe you know you have bad posture but can’t figure out how to correct it. Perhaps your working environment has a negative influence on your posture and you’d like to know how to counteract it. Does any of this sound like you?
Come to this workshop to increase your awareness of your postural habits and how they may be affecting your energy, mood, and performance, and learn a series of simple, fun, tai chi-style exercises to automatically correct your alignment and bring your body into perfect harmony and balance. After learning these exercises you will be minutely sensitive to the stresses and discomforts caused by poor skeletal alignment, and your body will AUTOMATICALLY want to adjust back into the most efficient configuration for distributing your weight.
Enjoy the many benefits of impeccable posture, including:
- increased energy
- improved confidence
- enhanced appearance
- improved emotional state
Go from slouching to stunning in one afternoon! Register now to reserve your spot!
PART 2: BETTER BALANCE
- Would you like to have effortless, unflinching balance and physical poise?
- Does balance seem to be your weak point when it comes to physical fitness?
- Would you like to build assurance against the risk of falling as you age?
- Would your occupation or recreation benefit from having more physical stability?
Come to this workshop to discover the fundamental physical principles of balance in work, play, and everyday movement, and learn a series of simple, fun tai chi-style exercises that will help you develop and maintain a resilient sense of balance. You will come away from this workshop feeling dramatically more stable and sturdy, even in challenging circumstances.
Enjoy the many benefits of impeccable balance, including:
- reduced susceptibility to injury
- increased health and longevity (Research has found that fall-related fractures in the elderly can increase one-year mortality rates by over 20%.)
- better physical performance in all activities
- enhanced confidence and poise
Turn gravity from being a perpetual hazard to a trusted ally in one afternoon! Register now to reserve your spot!
PART 3: LESS STRESS
- Would you like to lead a longer, healthier, happier life?
- Would you like to have more inner resources for handling challenges and conflict?
- Would you like to heal faster from injuries and spend less time recovering from colds and other minor illnesses?
- Would you like to have better communication and improved relationships?
All of these benefits and more can be resolved to one common factor: STRESS. Stress is a condition that negatively affects every aspect of our lives, from our emotional state, immune system function, and longevity to our work performance, personal relationships, and our overall enjoyment of life.
Come to this workshop to learn how to consciously regulate body, breath, and mind to adjust your body’s systems into harmony and balance, reducing the effects of stress in your life and giving you tools to counteract it before it occurs. You will come away from this workshop with a simple, fun practice that can keep stress at bay and open the way for you to step fully into your greatness.
Go from stressed-out to stress-free in one afternoon! Register now to reserve your spot!